Gynecology & Women’s Health Care
Dr. Amy Kesselman, MD, FACOG
Dr. Amy Kesselman is committed to highly personalized and comprehensive gynecological care for women.
Dr. Kesselman is a U.S. and Israel Board-Certified Gynecologist and was an Assistant Professor of Gynecology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. She is also a fellow of the prestigious ACOG medical society in the United States.
Dr. Kesselman provides you with the opportunity to discuss your personal gynecological concerns in a private, nonjudgmental and compassionate manner.
Medical Services Provided:
- Annual Gynecology Visits including Pap Smears
- Comprehensive Gynecology Consultations
- First Gynecological Visits for Adolescents and Brides
- Female Sexual Intimacy Dysfunction
- Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptom Management
- Urinary Incontinence Consultations
- Non-Surgical RF Vaginal Tightening Treatments
Dr. Kesselman sees patients in both Ramat Aviv and Jerusalem clinics.