Private Gynecology and Women’s Health with Dr. Amy Kesselman, M.D., FACOG
Dr. Amy Kesselman is committed to highly personalized and comprehensive gynecological care for women.
Dr. Kesselman is a U.S. and Israel Board-Certified Gynecologist and was an Assistant Professor of Gynecology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
She is also a fellow of the prestigious ACOG medical society in the United States.
Dr. Kesselman provides you with the opportunity to discuss your personal gynecological concerns in a private, nonjudgmental and compassionate manner.
Medical Services Provided:
- Annual Gynecology Visits including Thin Pap Smears/HPV Testing
- Comprehensive Gynecology Consultations for Chronic and Urgent Issues
- First Gynecological Visit for Adolescents and Brides
- Birth Control Management and IUD Placement
- Female Sexual Intimacy Dysfunction – Painful Intercourse
- Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptom Management
- Non-Surgical RF Vaginal Tightening Treatments
Dr. Amy Kesselman sees patients in both Ramat Aviv and Jerusalem clinics.