What Is Rosacea?
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition, with these common symptoms:
- Facial redness and flushing
- Acne – small red pimples
- Telangiectasias – fine red blood vessels
Dr. Friedman’s Treatment Approach to Rosacea
Dr. Friedman, a U.S. and Israel Board Certified Dermatologist, uses a combination of the following techniques to treat Rosacea:
- Prescription Topical Creams – new generation of creams, with greater efficacy
- Pulse-Dye Laser which treats diffused redness (facial redness/flushing)
- YAG Laser which treats telangiectasias (fine blood vessels)
- Injections that treat the oily skin with rosacea, by decreasing oiliness
Dr. Friedman’s comprehensive approach to Rosacea includes these lifestyle factors:
- Sun and Heat Exposure
- Inappropriate medicated creams and cosmetics
At your consultation, Dr. Friedman will first diagnose your type of facial redness, and will then create a personalized treatment plan for you.