What Are Port-Wine Stains?Port-wine stains are caused by a vascular malformation, and are present at birth.
Dr. Friedman’s Treatment Approach to Port-Wine StainsDr. David Friedman is a US and Israel Board Certified Dermatologist with close to 30 years experience treating Port-Wine Stains with Lasers. In order to provide you with the highest level of care, Dr. Friedman performs all Port-Wine Stain Laser treatments himself. This provides with you with continuous and excellent medical care, by the same provider at each of your visits. Dr. David Friedman’s multi-faceted treatment approach to Port-Wine Stains includes:
- Protocol – Advanced American Treatment Protocol
- Technology – Newest Candela Prima Pulse-Dye Laser
- Convenience – Hassle-Free Scheduling in a Private Medical Office
Protocol – Advanced Pediatric Port-Wine Stain Laser ProgramBased on American research, Dr. Friedman’s Pediatric Laser Program is exclusively for Babies from Birth until 1 years old. This program provides your Baby with:
- Immediate Intervention – from Birth
- Short Intervals between Treatments – every 2 weeks. In our office your Baby can have the treatments scheduled according the most advanced treatment protocol
Technology – Candela Prima Pulse-Dye LaserDr. David Friedman treats port-wine stains with the most advanced laser – the Candela Prima Pulse-Dye Laser. The Prima is the Gold Standard Pulse-Dye Laser, with the following advantages:
- Greater Results in Less Time – the Prima features a larger treatment spot size and greater laser energy
- Precision Targeting – the Prima Handpiece allows for very precise laser targeting on the skin
Convenience – Scheduling in a Private Medical Office
- Convenience – Our office provides you with the option of scheduling your Baby’s treatment also for Afternoon/Evening hours and Fridays.
- Accessibility – Both our Tel Aviv and Jerusalem offices have a dedicated Candela Prima Laser System. Dr. Friedman provides you with the opportunity to have these treatments performed in a private medical office (non-hospital setting).
- Prima Pulse-Dye Laser (generally used)
- Alexandrite Laser
- YAG Laser